Using the provided Income Statement and Balance Sheet, generate a Cash Flow Statement.
You may have to make some assumptions in the process; list them in a comment column of your Cash Flow Statement. You will then write a narrative, summarize your findings and observations.
Consider the following as you develop the statement and summary:
1. What can you say about their profit vs cash situation?
2. Are they in danger of running out of cash?
3. What does their, as Warren Buffet refer, ‘owning earnings’ (free cash flow) look like?
• Create a cash flow statement and include assumptions in the comments
• Length: two to three-page narrative of your findings and observations
• All questions posed must be addressed completely.